But? OR!? But? OR!?

LOL

ah god i was like waiting for something to jump out but then its just liek fair enough. i love it xD

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

NEED MORE OF THESE SHORTS!!!

please :)

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

LOOOL

I found this fucking hilarious.. 'Booyah This!'

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Well, well, well.

3 Medals left.
I reached 6 million feet. And im now completely bored of this game.
Amused me for a total of 2 -3 hours. Loved every second xD

10/10, needs more music and an suggestion.. Make the turtle spin slower and faster every now and then? Would be amusing seeing him spin stupidly fast.

Create A Gun V3 Create A Gun V3

:'(

I voted this 10/10 because of creativity and what you can do with this :D

However, my internet browser drags the movie down the page so I didn't get to make a gun. Sucks so much.

desertthunder responds:

Bummer!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Whoa.

This game is insane, I always was ready for a jump out though with the creepy atari graphics lol. I went through and through and loved it, so challenging and then I realized why it's called don't look back. However, I think you should of made the way back MUCH harder :D.

.:: Drakzo ::.

aborted fetus aborted fetus

oh dear god.

dude this is pathetic. my ears bled while this was playing, this is the reason 'dubstep' is dying, this song just no. that bitcrushing is horrible and the production is terrible. nothing fits together, i actually cant believe what ive just heard this is so pathetic !!

Pac man {hardstyle] reMix Pac man {hardstyle] reMix

...

I have to say.. Seriously.. This is not hardstyle...

Listen to Showtek, D-Block and S-Te-Fan or Headhunterz.. That's hardstyle.. This is more like hardcore.. Except it's not really hard or anything.. It's really repetitive aswell. Good try, but it definetly needed work.. Lots of it.

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Insane

I love your tracks!

And I never knew you was a girl!!

First girl producer in my books.

So insane, one thing however. The start of the song makes my ears bleed when I play this really loudly =/

Would be so much better if it didn't go so distorted or something. 4.5/5 just for that reason :)